London Fashion Exhibitions – Fall Fashion 2011 Men
London Fashion Exhibitions
- A display or demonstration of a particular skill
- (exhibition) the act of exhibiting; “a remarkable exhibition of musicianship”
- (exhibition) a collection of things (goods or works of art etc.) for public display
- (Exhibition (album)) Exhibition (1987) is a double disc compilation album of Gary Numan’s hits and selected other tracks released on the Beggars Banquet Records label. The songs cover from his early punk years of 1978 with Tubeway Army to the songs from the Warriors album of 1983.
- A public display of works of art or other items of interest, held in an art gallery or museum or at a trade fair
- An ostentatious or insincere display of a particular quality or emotion
- manner: how something is done or how it happens; “her dignified manner”; “his rapid manner of talking”; “their nomadic mode of existence”; “in the characteristic New York style”; “a lonely way of life”; “in an abrasive fashion”
- characteristic or habitual practice
- Make into a particular or the required form
- Use materials to make into
- make out of components (often in an improvising manner); “She fashioned a tent out of a sheet and a few sticks”
- the capital and largest city of England; located on the Thames in southeastern England; financial and industrial and cultural center
- London is the capital of England and the United Kingdom. It is the largest metropolitan area in the United Kingdom and the largest urban zone in the European Union by most measures.
- The capital of the United Kingdom, in southeastern England on the Thames River; pop. 6,377,000. London, called Londinium, was settled as a river port and trading center shortly after the Roman invasion of ad 43 and has been a flourishing center since the Middle Ages.It is divided administratively into the City of London, which is the country’s financial center, and 32 boroughs
- An industrial city in southeastern Ontario, Canada, north of Lake Erie; pop. 303,165
- United States writer of novels based on experiences in the Klondike gold rush (1876-1916)
london fashion exhibitions – Jam: Tokyo-London
Jam is one of those books you just want to have. Inside, contemporary illustration, fashion design, computer art, sculpture, photography, painting, graphic design, and product design from London and Tokyo define what is essentially urban for our age, from a limited-edition record player from the Japanese musician-artist Cornelius to sexy illustrations of young urbanites by London artist Graham Rounthwaite. Rather than solely promoting a vapid aesthetic, Jam presents what is thought-provoking, choosing to embed itself in the present rather than gearing up to evaporate tomorrow. This work, organized into four simple sections–e-mail, the work, the interviews, then the contact information for the artists–is wrapped in a book that is beautifully made. The cover, as well as the pages that contain the interviews, are on brown paper printed with fluorescent, silver, and brown ink, beautifully designed; the images are on dense, thin, glossy paper, beautifully printed. –Juliette Cezzar
Revamp- London Fashion Week – entry badge and Revamp press release 13/09/08
The Revamp project takes unsaleable ( broken/ out-of-trend etc…) donated items from the Cancer Research Charity shops in U.K., and "recycling" them to produce saleable designers items. I am one of the designers cooperating in this project.
Fancy fashion 🙂
london fashion exhibitions